ROGER TYRE AIR PUMP WTA (ANALOG)
|Key Features||1. Integrated Metal Storage Container 2. Oil- Less Design 3. Gearless Direct - Drive Motor 4. Lubricated Bearings|
|Warranty Period||12 Months|
SPECIAL FEATURES: 1 Patented technology with 4 negative spring tabs, 360 degree Contact. 2 Continuous working. 3 Metal shell, unique military camouflage modeling. 4 Gearless, direct drive, powerful motor
INFLATOR OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:
Important: Engine must be running while using this compressor.
1. Please fasten the air hose into the tire valve, and press the tire chuck 90 degrees inward.
2. Insert the inflator plug into car cigarette lighter socket, and press the switch on.
3. If the indicator of the pressure gauge rises rapidly for a short time (3 seconds rises above 80 psi), which means that the air is blocked turn off the power immediately, remove the quick connector from the tire air nozzle, and operate again.
4. After watching the pointer to the corresponding tire pressure, turn off the compressor and the inflation is completed. General tire pressure is 28-35psi)
When the inflator stops working, the pressure Gauge will drop 2-3 psi This is a Normal "back pressure" phenomenon. In order to achieve the desired tire pressure, During inflating, You need to charge 2-3 psi extra to make up the loss of backpressure.
PRECAUTIONS (SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS) :
To avoid damage to the inflator, Please follow these guidelines :
1. The inflator has been fixed in the iron box, please do not try to take it out.
2. Please follow the recommended air pressure by the manufacturer's. To avoid danger please do not over inflation.
3. Do not use it near flammable and explosive materials such as gasoline.
4. Do not let the air flow towards yourself or to others. High-pressure flow will cause danger.
Drive Long and Drive Bindaas!!
Be the first to Review this product
1 - 1 = ?